David has extensive experience in products liability and premises liability. He is involved in every stage of litigation, including case strategy, discovery, trial and appeal, and David has participated in cases in over a dozen states and in federal court. He has represented multinational corporations in a range of industries, from industrial equipment manufacturers, automobile manufacturers, railroads, mining equipment, and consumer products.
Prior to joining the firm, David practiced toxic tort litigation, including asbestos products liability and premises liability. He also has past experience in corporate law in Shanghai, China where he managed an international team focused on foreign direct investment, administrative and regulatory procedures, commercial agreements, IP enforcement, and arbitration and dispute resolution.
- Practice Areas
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical
- Fire Science Litigation
- Georgetown University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Notre Dame, 2003
- Bar | Court Admissions
- The Supreme Court of Missouri
- The Supreme Court of Illinois
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The American Bar Association