Rebecca R. Corson joined Stanton | Barton LLC as an associate in March of 2019. She is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois and New York.
Prior to joining Stanton | Barton LLC, Rebecca’s practice focused on municipal law and general corporate matters.
Rebecca is a graduate of Washington University School of Law. She was awarded the merit-based Scholar in Law scholarship. Rebecca served on the executive board of OUTLaw and as a Staff Editor of the Washington University Jurisprudence Review.
Awards | Recognitions
- Recipient of Missouri Lawyers Media’s 2019 Up & Coming Award
Publications | Presentations
- Mind Your Own Business: Legal Considerations for Your Business from Formation to Termination, March 13, 2019
- #NSFW: Not Safe For Work: Navigating Sexual Harassment in the Workplace During Perilous Times, April 12, 2018
Volunteer | Community Involvement
- Chairperson of Stanton | Barton LLC’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Volunteer for annual VintageNow Fashion Show benefitting the Safe House for Women
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Foundation Young Professionals Advisory Board, 2016-2019
- ATHENA Leadership Foundation Mentee/Mentor Program, class of 2017
- Practice Areas
- Product Liability
- J.D., Washington University School of Law
- Bar | Court Admissions
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis