Rebecca R. Corson joined Stanton Barton LLC as an associate in March of 2019. She is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois.
Prior to joining Stanton Barton LLC, Rebecca’s practice focused on products liability and general corporate matters.
Rebecca is a graduate of Washington University School of Law. She was awarded the merit-based Scholar in Law scholarship. Rebecca served on the executive board of OUTLaw and as a Staff Editor of the Washington University Jurisprudence Review.
Awards | Recognitions
- Recipient of Missouri Lawyers Media’s 2019 Up & Coming Award
Publications | Presentations
- #NSFW: Not Safe For Work: Navigating Sexual Harassment in the Workplace During Perilous Times, April 12, 2018
- Mind Your Own Business: Legal Considerations for Your Business from Formation to Termination, March 13, 2019
Volunteer | Community Involvement
- Chairperson of Stanton | Barton LLC’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Volunteer for annual VintageNow Fashion Show benefitting the Safe House for Women
- Formerly served on the Barnes-Jewish St. Peters & Progress West Foundation Young Professional Advisory Board, 2016-2019
- Mentee class of 2017, ATHENA Leadership Foundation Mentee/Mentor Program
- Practice Areas
- Premises Liability
- J.d., Washington University School of Law
- Bar | Court Admissions
- Licensed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois