Megan M. Oliver is an Associate with Stanton | Barton LLC. She is licensed to practice in Missouri and Minnesota, with an Illinois bar license pending. She has practiced both in state and federal courts.
Megan’s practice in Minneapolis, Minnesota focused on workers’ compensation defense. After moving to St. Louis, Missouri, her practice shifted to Admiralty & Maritime Law. Her past experience laid the foundation for her current practice in Transportation Litigation, Tort & Premises Liability, and Product Liability.
Megan graduated magna cum laude from Benedictine College before attending the University of St. Thomas School of Law. In law school, she participated in the Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition and also served as a senior editor for the Journal of Law & Public Policy.
- Practice Areas
- Workers Compensation
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Transportation Litigation
- Tort & Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Benedictine College
- University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Bar | Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers