Ashley E. Benoist joined Stanton Barton LLC as a Senior Associate in 2019. Prior to joining the team, Ashley represented clients in personal injury, premise liability, products liability, toxic tort, and commercial matters. Ashley has ligation experience in both state and federal jurisdictions. She also spent two legislative sessions working as a legislative attorney for the Missouri House of Representatives, where she focused on areas dealing with transportation, public safety, taxation, and workforce development.
Ashley Benoist has been honored with the 2020 Up & Coming Award by Missouri Lawyers Media, awarded to attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or are within their first 10 years of practice.
- Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law
- B.S., University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign
- Bar | Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Fraternal Order of Police Legal Defense