David Mueller is an Associate with Stanton | Barton LLC. He has extensive litigation experience both in state and federal courts and has been named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers. Prior to joining the firm, David’s practice focused on criminal and administrative law, and he is a proud alum of the Missouri State Public Defender System.
David graduated from The George Washington University Law School where he was an active member of the Mock Trial board. Before law school, David graduated magna cum laude from Oglethorpe University where he was also an All-American soccer player.
David is licensed in both Missouri and Illinois.
In his free time, David volunteers as the Advocacy Board Member for the Gateway Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Practice Areas
- Product Liability
- Fire Science Litigation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Tort & Premises Liability
- J.D., The George Washington University School of Law
- B.S., Oglethorpe University, magna cum laude
- Bar | Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois